Thanks to our partnerships with area museums, the Pinellas Public Library Cooperative is happy to offer FREE family admission to the following museums: Museum of Fine Arts, Florida Holocaust Museum, Great Explorations Children’s Museum, Henry B. Plant Museum, Imagine Museum, Leepa Rattner Museum of Art, Dunedin History Museum, and the Tampa Bay History Center.
How the museum pass works:
- Each PPLC member library and its branches have two museum passes from each museum partner (except for the Henry B. Plant museum which has a total of 6 passes countywide).
- Passes are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes are not renewable or holdable.
- You may check the availability of passes by contacting your library’s circulation staff or by searching the PPLC online catalog.
- Only one pass per museum may be checked out at a time. Checkout by adult cardholders only.
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults, and 3 children under the age of 18, in the same household.
- Each pass is valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period. Passes are checked out for a full 7-day period.
- Present the receipt from the library to museum staff upon entry. The museum will retain your receipt.
- Passes are not available to reciprocal borrowers.