Thanks to our partnerships with area museums, the Pinellas Public Library Cooperative is happy to offer FREE family admission to the following museums: Dunedin History Museum, Florida Holocaust Museum, Great Explorations Children’s Museum, Henry B. Plant Museum, Imagine Museum, The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art, Leepa Rattner Museum of Art, Museum of Fine Arts, and the Tampa Bay History Center.
How the museum pass works:
- Each PPLC member library and its branches have two museum passes from each museum partner (except for the Henry B. Plant museum which has a total of 6 passes countywide).
- Passes are available for checkout on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes are not renewable or holdable.
- You may check the availability of passes by contacting your library’s circulation staff or by searching the PPLC online catalog.
- Only one pass per museum may be borrowed at a time. Checkout by adult PPLC cardholders only.
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults, and 3 children under the age of 18, in the same household.
- Each pass is valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period. Passes are checked out for a full 7-day period.
- Present the receipt from the library to museum staff upon entry. The museum will retain your receipt.
- Passes are not available to reciprocal borrowers.