Thanks to our partnerships with area museums, the Pinellas Public Library Cooperative is happy to offer FREE family admission to the following museums: Dunedin History Museum, Florida Holocaust Museum, Great Explorations Children’s Museum, Henry B. Plant Museum, Imagine Museum, The James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art, Leepa Rattner Museum of Art, Museum of Fine Arts, and the Tampa Bay History Center.
How the museum pass works:
- Each PPLC member library and its branches have two museum passes from each museum partner (except for the Henry B. Plant museum which has a total of 6 passes countywide).
- Passes are available for in-person check out on a first-come, first-served basis. Passes are not renewable or holdable.
- Availability of passes can be searched in the PPLC online catalog or by contacting the library’s circulation staff.
- You may check out passes for more than one museum, but you may only have one pass per museum at a time.
- Passes can only be checked out by adult PPLC cardholders in good standing.
- Upon check out of a pass, the cardholder will receive a check out receipt, which must be taken to the museum.
- The library check out receipt must be presented to museum staff upon entry. The museum will retain the receipt.
- Admission is valid for up to 2 adults and 3 children, under the age of 18, from the same household.
- Each pass is valid for one visit within the 7-day loan period. Passes are checked out for a full 7-day period.
- Passes will automatically be removed from a borrower’s record after 7 days. There are no overdue fines or lost charges on passes.
- Passes are not available to reciprocal borrowers.