Talking Book Library – Volunteer Program
You may also donate by check or money order, payable to "Pinellas Talking Book Library"
1330 Cleveland Street
Clearwater, FL 33755
Tax ID: 59-2994993
Volunteers contribute to a wide variety of library activities such as: inspecting digital cartridges, sorting books, shelving books, and specialized tasks. Contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on spending rewarding time as part of our service team.
Volunteer positions require a minimum 3 month commitment.
- Book Buddy: Helps Talking Book patrons make book selections by reading catalog entries over the phone.
- Book Sorter: Sorts incoming mail. Puts returned books on tables in numerical order.
- Shelf Reader: Looks at shelves to locate misplaced books, assists with inventory.
- Shelver: Puts books back on the shelves.
- Clerical Assistant: Helps prepare new reader packets; labels envelopes and catalogs; other clerical tasks as assigned.
- Book Inspector: Ensures that digital books are complete and in good condition for circulation to patrons.